In our blog, we often tell about fundraising ideas, so that you can use them to gain money for your projects. You can look for them here and here. However, there are some worldwide organizations that also look for support. Below we have created a list of nonprofits, that to great charity work and would be happy if you support them.
List of organizations to donate to on the web:
Nonprofits For the environment:
- http://oceana.org OCEANA is one of the largest worldwide ocean conservation organizations,its mission is to protect and restore the world’s oceans
- https://www.ifaw.org International Fund for Animal Welfareprevents animals’ extinction and protects their natural habitats
- https://www.nrdc.org The Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)fights against many environmental problems as climate change, renewable energy, wasting food, etc.
- https://www.westsoundwildlife.org The West Sound Wildlife Sheltertakes care of injured and sick wildlife animals
Nonprofits For the children:
- http://www.unicef.org UNICEF is the most known non-profit organization providing various kinds of aids to the children worldwide
- http://www.childrenontheedge.org Children on the Edgeworks with children, who happened to live on the streets
- http://savethechildren.net Save the Childrenhelps to improve the lives of children by providing better education, health care and emergency aid
- https://globalfundforchildren.org Global Fund for Children invests in community-based organizations around the world to help children reach their full potential
Nonprofits For people with diseases:
- https://www.gacd.org Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases develops innovative research collaborations to fight against chronic diseases
- https://www.projecthope.org Project HOPE delivers medical supplies and medical training to prevent diseases and save lives worldwide
- https://www.worldchildcancer.org World Child Cancer supports children with cancer and their families
- https://www.unaids.org UNAIDS mission is to end AIDS as a public health threat
Nonprofits For the elderly:
- http://www.helpage.org HelpAge International helps elder people to lead active and secure lives
- https://www.ageinternational.org Age International makes life easier for old people in the world’s poorest places
You are free to choose whatever you like and feel attached to. Even a small donation can make a great difference.